Here is a simple, easy nail design for you. Below you will find all the products that I used to make this nail design, so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.
So, how did I do this?
- North West Cosmetics Nail Polish in Wild Blue (No.51) as a base on all nails.
- Dabbing a trimmed sponge into a lighter green nail polish (Essie No.266 Naughty Nautical) on the back two-thirds of the accent nail on both hands
- Dabbing a white nail polish (Rimmel Rita Ora 60 Seconds Nail Polish inNo.703 White Hot Love) on the tips of the accent nail on both hands
- Alternating between Wild Blue, Naughty Nautical and White Hot Love until the desired gradient effect is achieved.
- Using dotting tools in various sizes to create the Bubble-inspired dots around the accent nails and pinky nails on both hands.
- Topping it off with a Top Coat (Hema Top Coat in Gel Look)
NOTE: No base-coat was used for this look as my nails are actually Acrylic.
TOP TIP: Make sure you allow enough time in between each colour change for the nail polish to dry to avoid too much smudging. During the sponging technique, don’t let the nail polish dry too much otherwise the gradient effect will be harder to achieve.
If you'd like to purchase any of the products below, follow the links under the photos.